Webcam is only live during Psychogate tailgates.
What is Psychogate?
Psychogate is the longest running, biggest and best fan-run tailgate on campus. It’s organized by one of USC’s most diehard and well known fans, USC Psycho. Psychogate is right in the middle of campus and is open to everyone. Don’t be shy, come join the party on gameday!
The tailgate is on the strip of grass in the middle of Trousdale, in front of Bovard Auditorium and about 150 feet north of Tommy Trojan. Right against the first lamp post north of the flag pole. Foursquare has a pretty good map too.
And here's a video of how to get there. (Thanks @vicorly!)
If you have any trouble finding the tailgate on game day, send a tweet to @USCPsycho.
6 a.m. until Kick Off
You read that right. We're there from 6 a.m. and don’t stop until right before kick-off. Every. Single. Home game. The tailgate has a satellite dish, two HDTVs, Fireball Whisky and Jagermeister tap machines and lots of other tailgate goodies. So we always have a great time and watch college football all day.
All fans are welcome to join the tailgate! Yes, that includes opposing fans too! Good sportsmanship is expected from EVERYONE or you’ll be asked to leave. Psychogate is about having a good time with good people. If you want to trash talk, do it somewhere else. No exceptions.
Psychogate is only successful because of YOU. WHY are we asking for donation? Read it here.
If the kick-off time is AFTER 1 p.m., the suggested donations are:
- $5 to just hang out and take advantage of our gear (covered tents, chairs, TVs, DirecTV, etc.) and we offer you a safe place to bring/use/leave your own tailgate gear in a great location. No eating or drinking.
- $10 if you bring food/drinks to share. You can also eat & drink whatever you want, all day long.
- $15 if you come empty handed and you can eat & drink whatever you want, all day long.
If the kick-off time is at 1 p.m. OR EARLIER, the suggested donations are:
- FREE to just hang out and take advantage of our gear (covered tents, chairs, TVs, DirecTV, etc.) and we offer you a safe place to bring/use/leave your own tailgate gear in a great location. No eating or drinking.
- $5 if you bring food/drinks to share. You can also eat & drink whatever you want, all morning.
- $10 if you come empty handed and you can eat & drink whatever you want, all morning.
In addition to your donation, you can also support the operation by buying our AWESOME SHIRTS, donating your time, or bringing along a bottle of Jagermeister. Check #PsychoGate and @psychogate for the up-to-the-minute news and to see if there’s anything we are in urgent need of.
Napkins, utensils, plates, cups, wet wipes and even hand sanitizer. Bring any of these and we will be very grateful!
We never seem to have enough ice. Ice is always a welcome contribution. And it's cheap too!
Booze, Drinks and Mixers
BYOB or bring some extra to share. We welcome non-alcoholic contributions too, like water, soda and juice!
Grill (Games starting after 3 p.m. only)
You are welcome to bring food to cook on the grill but if your food needs to be kept cold please bring your own cooler. No food is to be placed in coolers with drinks under any circumstances (if we find your raw food in our coolers it will be disposed without warning). We may have a Psychogate team member manning the grill or you may have to grill your own food. Please share the grill and treat the grill with respect so that we can all enjoy it for many years.
Chips, dips, salsa, guacamole, nuts, veggie trays, sandwiches, cupcakes, whatever. Bring it. We'll eat it.
If you want to, we're not going to say no...